1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
2. 1.4" Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
3. Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
4. Long-throw 32 mm (1.26") voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
5. Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
6. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
7. Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
8. Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.
Power Handling - Peak W 200
Power Handling - Continuous W 100
Frequency response Hz 45 ÷ 25k
Sensitivity dB SPL 91
Woofer size mm (in.) 200 (8)
Tweeter size mm (in.) 36 (1.4)
Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 32 (1.26)
Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.) 20 (0.8)
Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
Tweeter magnet Neodymium
Woofer cone Polypropylene with UV inhibitors
Tweeter dome PEI