The R1S4-12 features a 4-Ohm Single Voice Coil design, 200 Watt RMS power handling, and is optimized for both sealed and vented enclosures.
- Fiber reinforced painted paper-pulp cone
- Laser-etched aluminum dustcap
- High durability compressed foam surround
- Fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider with integral woven leads
- Proprietary powder coated stamped steel frame with spider cavity venting
- Bumped backplate with vented pole piece for greater thermal/mechanical power handling
- High-temp copper voice coil with aluminum former
- High-grade Y30 Ferrite magnet
- Integrated spring-loaded nickel-plated push terminals
- Integrated ABS decorative trim ring
- 1 Year Standard Warranty warranty info
Rockford Fosgate Prime R1 12" subwoofers provide high performance bass at an unbelievable value. This model features a laser etched curvilinear dust-cap to dissipate heat generated by the hightemp copper voice coil as well as a solid stamped steel frame with integrated frame mounted compression terminals. Best of all, they are optimized for both sealed and vented enclosures.