The Power T1650-S is a T1 component system with a separate tweeter and a true 6.5" midrange optimized for a wide variety of U.S., European, and import vehicles. Supplied with an external tweeter crossover.
- Injection molded carbon fiber filled polypropylene cone
- Linear high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- 1" treated fabric dome tweeter
- VAST vertical attach surround technique
- Santoprene rubber surround
- High temp aluminum voice coil
- Fatigue and tear resistant poly cotton spider
- FlexFit 2 mounting
- Stamp-cast aluminum frame
- Asymetrical 18dB HP and 12dB LP external crossover network
- User selectable tweeter level, bi-amp, and on/off axis switching
- Flush and surface (angled) tweeter mounting hardware included
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- 1 Year Standard Warranty warranty info
Power series performance and sound quality in a component speaker system. The 6.5" component system features a separate tweeter, dedicated crossover and has a new FlexFit 2 basket optimized for a wide variety of U.S., European, and import vehicles.